While we were busy testing out Bentley’s new Continental GT Speed Convertible in the badlands, the British marque was getting ready to roll out yet another ridiculously luxurious vehicle.
Meet the brand-new Flying Spur, Bentley’s most powerful four-door model ever, set to make its official debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
In addition to Bentley’s boisterous 6.0-litre twin turbo W12 engine, the new Spur boasts its own wi-fi hotspot and remote-controlled touchscreen infotainment system.
It also has some impressive gizmos to “improve pedestrian impact performance,” which we assume refers to safety enhancements rather than a more efficient way to run people over.
Anyhoo, here’s a look at the new Flying Spur, by the numbers:
• 600 new parts over the previous model
• 10 square meters of sustainably sourced wood
• Wood veneers hand-cured for 72 hours
• Optional 9-litre wine cooler in rear console
• Over 100 exterior paint colors
• 17 colors of leather upholstery available
- Posted February 22, 2013
- Share on